The contact details stored in your online member area are used to send you valuable information. Keep your contact information up-to-date so you don’t miss out on important alerts, such as:
- Transaction errors.
- Statements of fees.
- Lost account login.
- Chargeback notifications.
Update Contact information
- Log into the Online Member Area
- On the menu, select administration> company info.
- In the Contact Information section, add a Primary Contact who receives all Bambora email notifications.
- You have the option to add two additional email contacts. There is one exception to this rule—you can create custom email receipts to send to your customers after they have processed an order. Copies of these receipts are sent to the contact specified in the Email Receipts
- At the bottom of the form, click Update to save your changes.