On the User Manager page, you can set user access to our account. Each module has a list of options (Full access, Read Only, No Access) where you can specify the type of access for each user. If you want to give a user access to all menus and tools, next to Administrator, click Yes—there is no need to customize each separately.
Account administrators can use the Security module to monitor user activity.
By restricting login to specific IP addresses, merchants can require that only users from those workstations have access to the membership area. See Login Restrictions
Using the Bambora User Manager tool, you can add an unlimited number of additional user accounts, each with their own security permissions.
- Log in to the Online Member Area
- On the menu, click administration> user manager.
- Click Add User. A pop-up window opens—you may have to resize the window to see all the fields. For Internet Explorer, you may need to change your compatibility settings.
- In the pop-up window, type the user's Full name.
- Type a User name.
- Type the Email address.
- Type a Password. See Password
- Click Add User.
- From the User manager list, select the new user name.
- For each module (see Customizable options above), select the type of access the user requires.
- Click Update.