A common issue for many browsers is blocking pop-ups from certain websites.
This may happen in Internet Explorer and you can fix it by enabling compatibility mode. The change is effective until you upgrade your version of Internet Explorer to a new major release.
- Log into the Online Member Area
- Click the Internet Explorer (ID)Tools menu. If the menu is not visible, press the Alt key.
- Select Compatibility View or Compatibility View Settings (depends on the version of IE).
- Under Add this website, type na.bambora.com. If successful, you will be logged out of the portal.
- Click Add.
- After you log back in, the pop-up displays properly.