Add, remove, and specify required form fields
In the Bambora online member area, from the menu, click configuration> terminal configuration.
The terminal configuration page includes a list of 36 fields. Several of these fields relating to card data and billing are mandatory and cannot be added or removed from the custom terminal. For Desjardins Processor using Accord D, there are four additional mandatory fields.
The remaining options can be included or excluded from the Web Terminal form as needed. Merchants also have the option to change the text label for any of the fields.
Table of Available Field Options
Add lists, radio buttons, and check boxes – Global processing
With multi-currency gateway setups, the procedure for adding selection lists, radio buttons, and check boxes to the web terminal is the same as that for single-currency setups.
- On the menu, click configuration> terminal configuration.
- Select the edit form fields tab and then scroll to the bottom of the page.
- If this is your first time in the area, you will see several Text Box options labelled Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5. Select the check box for one of these options.
- From the Field Type list, change Text Box to the Field Type you want to use. This example uses a Selection List. A number of new fields opened.
- To add a new item to the selection list, click the Add button. A dialog box opens.
- Enter the Text you want to appear on the form.
- Specify a reference Value for the selection. This value is used to identify the selection in all Bambora reports.
- Indicate the item’s Position within the field. In this image, Option 1 would be the first item in the list.
- Click Add Option to close the dialog box.
- On the terminal configuration page, click Update Terminal to save your changes.
Form field layout
After you decide on the values you want to included on your form, you can customize the layout of the fields you selected.
- Open configuration> terminal configuration and select the organize tab. A list of the fields are arranged in a two-column layout.
- You can do any of the folowing:
- In the Left Column or Right Column, select a field and then click the right/left arrow to move that field to the other column.
- In one of the columns, select a field and then click the up/down arrow to move the field to a different location on the form.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Custom styles (CSS)
- From the menu, open configuration> terminal configuration and then select the custom styles tab. The default CSS styling is used to format the basic web form table.
- Modify the styles to change the general field layout and display properties for the form.
- To add additional CSS classes, select the edit form fields tab.
- Add unique CSS labels and fields for the items on the form you want to change.
- Click the custom styles tab to make additional changes to the CSS style sheet.
View and test your custom form
After you edit and save the changes to your custom form, you can view your updates. On the menu, go to processing> custom web terminal. All updates should be reflected on this page.
If your Bambora account is still in Test mode, test credit card numbers are available. These card numbers will not work after your account is live. See Using the test card numbers.