If you have an existing customer that wants to reorder an item, you can use the reporting area to copy one of their previous transactions to create a new purchase. This reduces the amount of time it would take to create a transaction, and you don't need to re-enter their credit card number.
- On the menu, click reporting/analysis, and then select either transaction search or transaction report.
- Select filter and sort options and then click Refresh.
- Find and click the transaction to access the Transaction Details page.
- At the bottom of the page, click New Purchase.
- Choose a Transaction type.
- Enter the Sale Amount and an Order Number.
- Click Submit Transaction.The grey fields are populated once the transaction has been submitted.