If you need to update or reset your password, you can do it two different ways.
- From the login screen, click on Forgot your password?
- Enter your Company login and User login before clicking Submit.
- After a few minutes, you'll receive an email containing a link. Follow the link to set your new password.
If after several minutes you haven't received the email, double-check your spam and junk folders, and make sure you entered your account details correctly before reaching out to our .
You can also change a password from within your Member Area.
- From the menu on the left, click administration, and then user manager.
- Search for the name of the user who's password will be reset, and click Set Password.
- In the pop-up, enter the admin password for the Bambora account, and then enter the new password before clicking Update.
If no pop up appears, you may need to check your compatibility settings.